Clan CrestThe Clan McLea/Livingstone Forum

Code of
Conduct
Title: Trying to find family
Posted by: David Wyse Livingston
Date: 05 August 2004

Hello, my name is David Wyse Livingston born in Manchester, NH in 1970. My father is Alexander Hutchison Livingston, I believe he was born in Stirling Scotland (possibly Glasgow). His Brother was Jonathan Livingston. I am named after my Grandfather David Wyse Livingston(e). I have a watch he recieved from a company in Stirling Scotland when he left in 1948 it has his named spelled Livingstone. Until recently I did not know that when he got to Ellis Island with his wife, my grandmother, Catherine Gwynn, and two sons they removed the E off his name as was custom for most families coming through Ellis Island where they had there name butchered. Both my Grandparents have passed on, as has my Uncle John. I am not certain about my father Alex as I have not spoken with him in nearly 20 years and do not know his whereabouts.

I am currently looking for anyone that may get me in touch with family. I am looking to become a sort of pen pal learning about my heritage. I know nothing about any family member before my grandparents as I've said it has only been recent that I stopped looking for LIVINGSTON in Scotland and started looking for LIVINGSTONE.

Thank you,
David Wyse Livingston

** This Thread has ended - Please do NOT attempt to resurrect it! **

Replies

Title:Date:Posted By:
Trying to find family05 August 2004David Wyse Livingston
   Trying to find family05 August 2004Young Bachuil
      Trying to find family06 August 2004David Wyse Livingston
   Trying to Find Family02 October 2004Charles Ross
      Trying to Find Family12 November 2004David Wyse Livingston
         Trying to Find Family13 November 2004Charles Ross
         Trying to Find Family27 November 2004David Wyse Livingston
            Trying to Find Family29 November 2004Charles Ross
               Fallin Scotland29 November 2004David Wyse Livingston
                  More information about my Family07 January 2005David Wyse Livingston
                     More information about my Family08 July 2005David Wyse Livingston
                        More information about my Family08 July 2005Andrew Lancaster
                        More information about my Family05 March 2007David Wyse Livingston
                           A very strong tie with Livingston's in general05 March 2007Young Bachuil
                              A very strong tie with Livingston's in general05 March 2007David Livingston
                                 A very strong tie with Livingston's in general06 March 2007Andrew Lancaster
                                    A very strong tie with Livingston's in general06 March 2007David Wyse Livingston
                                       A very strong tie with Livingston's in general06 March 2007Kyle MacLea
                                       A very strong tie with Livingston's in general06 March 2007Andrew Lancaster
                                          A very strong tie with Livingston's in general06 March 2007David Wyse Livingston
                           More information about my Family08 June 2007David Wyse Livingston
                              More information about my Family13 June 2007Andrew Lancaster
                                 More information about my Family13 June 2007Andrew Lancaster
                              More information about my Family16 June 2007Keith Livingstone Australia
                  Fallin Scotland10 January 2009Daniel Fallon
                     Fallin Scotland13 January 2009David Wyse Livingston
                     Fallin Scotland24 March 2009barry fallance
   Trying to find family04 October 2004Kyle MacLea

Return to Main Listings     Return to ANZ Listings     Return to Homepage