Clan CrestThe Clan McLea/Livingstone Forum

Code of
Conduct
Title: Robert Livingston, Placerville, California
Posted by: Young Bachuil
Date: 14 July 2006

I have had a farewell email from Cousin Rob.

His strength is failing rapidly.

Our clan owe a great debt of gratitude to Rob.  He was the first to become active on the web, gathering information, publishing our story and correcting a great deal of nonsense.  We exchanged numerous emails - up to half a dozen a day in the exciting times.  He was the catalyst that encouraged me to seek recognition of our position from the Lord Lyon and was a great sounding board for our ideas.  Some were quite wild leaps of speculation, and although a few have petered out, others have proven to be leaps of genius.

I would like Rob, his family and friends to know how much we appreciate his efforts and that they are in our thoughts and prayers.  

With our family's history we should not be sad at this time, but give thanks for the light he brought into our lives.  I hope that, as he passes on from this world to the next, he will join St Moluag and finally learn the answers to all the questions we have been asking.

Niall

** This Thread has ended - Please do NOT attempt to resurrect it! **

Replies

Title:Date:Posted By:
Robert Livingston, Placerville, California14 July 2006Young Bachuil
   Robert Livingston, Placerville, California14 July 2006Bachuil
   Robert Livingston, Placerville, California14 July 2006Kyle MacLea
   Robert Livingston, Placerville, California14 July 2006Jill Richmond
   Robert Livingston, Placerville, California14 July 2006John Livingston
   Robert Livingston, Placerville, California15 July 2006Donald (Livingstone) Clink
   Robert Livingston, Placerville, California15 July 2006Andrew Lancaster
   Robert Livingston, Placerville, California15 July 2006Grant South
   Robert Livingston, Placerville, California15 July 2006Jane Livingstone
   Robert Livingston, Placerville, California16 July 2006Bob Turcott
   Robert Livingston, Placerville, California16 July 2006Keith Livingstone Australia
   Robert Livingston, Placerville, California18 July 2006Robert Dougald Livingstone
   R.I.P. Robert Livingston, Placerville, California21 July 2006Young Bachuil
      R.I.P. Robert Livingston, Placerville, California21 July 2006Kyle MacLea
      R.I.P. Robert Livingston, Placerville, California21 July 2006Robert A. Livingstone
      R.I.P. Robert Livingston, Placerville, California22 July 2006Jill Richmond
      R.I.P. Robert Livingston, Placerville, California08 August 2006Joy K. (Carmicheal) Glick
      In Remembrance of Robert Livingston21 June 2007David Wyse Livingston
         In Remembrance of Robert Livingston21 June 2007Kyle MacLea
            In Remembrance of Robert Livingston21 June 2007Donald (Livingstone) Clink
         In Remembrance of Robert Livingston22 June 2007Kevin Livingston
   Robert Livingston, Placerville, California23 July 2006Donald (Livingstone) Clink
   Robert Livingston, Placerville, California23 September 2006Mark Livingston
      Robert Livingston, Placerville, California25 September 2006Ralph livingstone
      Robert Livingston, Placerville, California25 September 2006Young Bachuil
   Robert Livingston, Placerville, California25 October 2006Robert T. McKinlay, MD, FACS, FSA Scot

Return to Main Listings     Return to ANZ Listings     Return to Homepage