Clan CrestThe Clan McLea/Livingstone Forum

Code of
Conduct
Title: Great Nephew of Dr. David Livingstone Located
Posted by: Donald (Livingstone) Clink
Date: 21 January 2007

Hello Livingstone cousins, 

After first consulting with our Clan Chief Niall Livingstone,I have what I think should be great news for all of us. While recently completing my research on Dr. DAvid Livingstone's elder brother John Livingstone (1811-1899) of Listowel, Ontario,Canada, I was informed by a helpful staffmember of the archives at Listowel that John to my complete surprise has a great grandson David Livingstone who resides in the town of Waterloo, ONtario, about an hours drive from me. 

Doing my homework, I soon realized that Dr. David Livingstone's sons did not have sons, so what I had apparently discovered with the greatest of luck was probably the closest thing on earth to Dr. David Livingstone himself. 

David is not familiar with the Bachuil Livingstones, but from talking with him, I got the sense he is quite interested in anything to do with his famous relative and the Livingstone clan in general. And David is of course of obvious interest to those who have worked so hard over the last few years to identify links between Livingstones.

No doubt, Niall will be able to answer any questions he has about the possible connection between his family and that the Bachuil Livingstones. There is also all the great information available here on the origins MacLea Livingstones which he may find quite interesting. 

Finally,I am sorry that the late Rob Livingstone is not here for this, but I would like to think he is here in spirit urging us to continue the many things were are all doing for the Clan. 

regards

Donald (Livingstone) Clink  

** This Thread has ended - Please do NOT attempt to resurrect it! **

Replies

Title:Date:Posted By:
Great Nephew of Dr. David Livingstone Located21 January 2007Donald (Livingstone) Clink
   Great Nephew of Dr. David Livingstone Located22 January 2007Kyle MacLea
      Great Nephew of Dr. David Livingstone Located22 January 2007Donald (Livingstone) Clink
         Great Nephew of Dr. David Livingstone Located22 January 2007Kyle MacLea
         Great Nephew of Dr. David Livingstone Located27 January 2007Keith Livingstone Australia
            Great Nephew of Dr. David Livingstone Located28 January 2007Donald (Livingstone) Clink
               Great Nephew of Dr. David Livingstone Located28 January 2007Keith Livingstone Australia
                  Great Nephew of Dr. David Livingstone Located03 February 2007Donald (Livingstone) Clink
   Great Nephew of Dr. David Livingstone Located22 January 2007Young Bachuil
      Great Nephew of Dr. David Livingstone Located23 January 2007Donald (Livingstone) Clink
      Great Nephew of Dr. David Livingstone Located23 January 2007Donald (Livingstone) Clink

Return to Main Listings     Return to ANZ Listings     Return to Homepage