Clan CrestThe Clan McLea/Livingstone Forum

Code of
Conduct
Title: Where in Canada and N America are the Livingstones now?
Posted by: Jason Livingstone
Date: 10 February 2007

On another subject and without getting political or emotive I compare my current feelings as I write this from Somerset England to those of our ancestors who at the time of the clearances contemplated abandoning what they knew and loved for the unknown of either Canada or the US, and a potential better life. I find myself doing the very same thing. There is a certain poetic justice in perhaps following those kinsfolk, now in the 21st century to places they settled all those years ago. So let me post a question... Where are there now the most Livingstones in N America? Where did our ancestors descendents end up? God Bless ye all, wherever you are. I may be following you just a year or two late.....

** This Thread has ended - Please do NOT attempt to resurrect it! **

Replies

Title:Date:Posted By:
Where in Canada and N America are the Livingstones now?10 February 2007 Jason Livingstone
   Where in Canada and N America are the Livingstones now?11 February 2007Kyle MacLea
      Where in Canada and N America are the Livingstones now?11 February 2007 Jason Livingstone
      Where in Canada and N America are the Livingstones now?28 February 2007Henry Livingstone
   Where in Canada and N America are the Livingstones now?06 March 2007Suzanne Livingstone
   Where in Canada and N America are the Livingstones now?06 March 2007David Wyse Livingston

Return to Main Listings     Return to ANZ Listings     Return to Homepage