Clan CrestThe Clan McLea/Livingstone Forum

Code of
Conduct
Title: Livingstone and MacLea Emigration Registry
Posted by: Kyle MacLea
Date: 09 March 2007

Dear Forumeers,

If you are a Livingstone, Livingston, McLea, MacLea, MacLeay, McLay, or related name, and your families have emigrated from Scotland somewhere else in this great big world, please add your emigrant family members to the Livingstone and MacLea Emigration Registry!

http://MacLea.net/family/registry/ 
(or http://kitenet.net/~kyle/family/registry/ )

Please list your emigrants in the Register, and you may create any separate pages you like to provide more information on your family.  I can even add images to the site for you, if you email them to me.

This is a wiki--anyone who registers can edit it!  If you're confused, just try typing in something and I can worry about the particular syntax and getting it to look pretty.  Just come on by and type something in to the Register!

This is meant to be a tool for generations to come...  one to help us all with our family history.  Come join the fun!

Questions?  Email Kyle at ksm6 -at- cornell -dot- edu.  I am happy to help when I have time, though I might take a little while to get back to you.

Kyle=

** This Thread has ended - Please do NOT attempt to resurrect it! **

Replies

Title:Date:Posted By:
Livingstone and MacLea Emigration Registry09 March 2007Kyle MacLea
   Livingstone and MacLea Emigration Registry19 March 2007Andrew Lancaster
      Livingstone and MacLea Emigration Registry19 March 2007Kyle MacLea
         Livingstone and MacLea Emigration Registry19 March 2007David Wyse Livingston
            Livingstone and MacLea Emigration Registry20 March 2007Kyle MacLea
      Livingstone and MacLea Emigration Registry19 March 2007Kyle MacLea
   Livingstone and MacLea Emigration Registry28 June 2007Kyle MacLea
      Livingstone and MacLea Emigration Registry29 June 2007Donald (Livingstone) Clink
         Livingstone and MacLea Emigration Registry30 June 2007Kyle MacLea
            Livingstone and MacLea Emigration Registry02 July 2007Donald (Livingstone) Clink
            Livingstone and MacLea Emigration Registry03 July 2007Donald (Livingstone) Clink
            Livingstone and MacLea Emigration Registry04 July 2007Donald (Livingstone) Clink
               Get well Soon04 July 2007Young Bachuil
                  Get well Soon04 July 2007Donald (Livingstone) Clink
               Livingstone and MacLea Emigration Registry05 July 2007David Wyse Livingston
                  Livingstone and MacLea Emigration Registry06 July 2007Donald (Livingstone) Clink

Return to Main Listings     Return to ANZ Listings     Return to Homepage