Clan CrestThe Clan McLea/Livingstone Forum

Code of
Conduct
Title: the Clan McLea Society (America Branch)
Posted by: David Wyse Livingston
Date: 10 March 2007

Hello Family Members,

Hopefully we will shortly move into a the creation of a Society for the McLea-Highland Livingstone clan in the America's. 

Now, it has been asked in the past but I would really like to know, when this Society is formed, who would like to be a member of it? 

We are talking about being on the ground floor, helping to create the constitution, the by-laws, the look and feel that the general population gets when the Livingstone/McLea family is talked about or seen at Highland Games around the world.

Now with any Society I feel that it should start as big as possible to gather as many people at the beginning to make it the best. Now Niall, the ultimate person with whom the Society answers to, stated that the Society should be "one American Society - covering the entire continent." so that is what we will do.

After it has been created and refined, with new members count increasing to a point where the main Society needs to be split into sub-sections, we can look into creating multiple "local" societies that answer to the America branch, who in turn answer to the Clan Chief.

I am not asking who wants to be President, Secretary, etc. I am just looking for people who would join when the opportunity arises and we will work on the details later.

Thank you everyone for responding to this request.

Sincerely,

David

** This Thread has ended - Please do NOT attempt to resurrect it! **

Replies

Title:Date:Posted By:
the Clan McLea Society (America Branch)10 March 2007David Wyse Livingston
   the Clan McLea Society (America Branch)11 March 2007Donald (Livingstone) Clink
      The Clan McLea Society (Americas Structure)11 March 2007Young Bachuil
         The Clan McLea Society (Americas Structure)12 March 2007Craig McClay Wilson
         The Clan McLea Society (Americas Structure)12 March 2007Gerald Schmidt
            The Clan McLea Society (Americas Structure)12 March 2007Kyle MacLea
      the Clan McLea Society (America Branch)11 March 2007David Wyse Livingston
         Noble sentiments12 March 2007Young Bachuil
         the Clan McLea Society (America Branch)12 March 2007Donald (Livingstone) Clink
            the Clan McLea Society (America Branch)12 March 2007Kyle MacLea

Return to Main Listings     Return to ANZ Listings     Return to Homepage