Clan CrestThe Clan McLea/Livingstone Forum

Code of
Conduct
Title: HELP PLEASE - Fiery Cross circular - Act before 18 April
Posted by: Young Bachuil
Date: 16 April 2007

Dear all,

David has posted this message to which I would like to draw your attention. 

This might be helpful for anyone who wanted to help with the collection of the birth records for the database but couldn't afford to buy credits at this time. 

"The Scottish sundaymail is giving you 20 credits free. all you do is  
log on, go to NEED MORE, then on the voucher space type Sundaymail." 

This is a one time voucher but if many people join in at 20 credits per person we can knock it out. 

Since the list was created for 30 credits we will not get the last 10 of each but after collecting let us know what was missed and we can adjust later. 

ScotlandsPeople sorts by name so if you take the full listing of 30 pages of names and just don't do the last 10 pages we will not get an accurate name (we will be missing the Williams, etc. for the entire date time.) 

For this 20 credit time I would recommend doing each of the 6 credit listing separate and then when you are down to the last few credits change the stop date to get you to the final credit AND on a count of 25 (ie. 8 pages should have 200 names, 2 pages 50 names, etc.) 

Your 20 FREE credits voucher must be redeemed before 1pm on Wednesday, April 18, 2007. Your 20 FREE credits will then be valid for 90 days after you redeem the voucher.

I shall terminate this thread but please look at
http://www.clanmclea.co.uk/forum/show-message.asp?ID=2586 and if you have a chance capture the data.

Well done people!

Regards

Niall

** This Thread has ended - Please do NOT attempt to resurrect it! **

Return to Main Listings     Return to ANZ Listings     Return to Homepage