Clan CrestThe Clan McLea/Livingstone Forum

Code of
Conduct
Title: Tracing Livingstones from Argyleshire to Glasgow
Posted by: LauraHughes210581 (Bonnie Scotland)
Date: 03 August 2007

Hi there

I'm looking for any information on the following ancestors, and would love to hear from someone with a connection.

Donald Livingston born in the late 1700s/early 1800s married Agnes Stevenson and they had a son named Solomon Livingstone who was born in Kilbrandon/Kilbernie, Argyleshire in 1823. He married Euphemia Murray in Lanarkshire in 1854 and their children that I know of are: Agnes, Margaret, Elizabeth and Donald. Donald, who was born in Glasgow and lived in various tenements in the Gorbals area of the city, married Helen Stewart and had the following children: Solomon, Euphemia, Daniel, Donald, George, Ellen and Elizabeth. Daniel Livingston, born in 1887, in Glasgow, married Annie Scott from Ireland in Glasgow and they had amongst their children my grandmother, Euphemia Livingstone.

If you can help in any way I'd be thrilled to hear from you.

Laura Hughes

** This Thread has ended - Please do NOT attempt to resurrect it! **

Replies

Title:Date:Posted By:
Tracing Livingstones from Argyleshire to Glasgow03 August 2007LauraHughes210581 (Bonnie Scotland)
   Tracing Livingstones from Argyleshire to Glasgow18 June 2008P Livingston
      Tracing Livingstones from Argyleshire to Glasgow19 June 2008Kyle MacLea
   Tracing Livingstones from Argyleshire to Glasgow19 June 2008Donald (Livingstone) Clink
      Tracing Livingstones from Argyleshire to Glasgow19 June 2008Donald (Livingstone) Clink
      Tracing Livingstones from Argyleshire to Glasgow20 June 2008Jill Richmond
         Tracing Livingstones from Argyleshire to Glasgow20 June 2008Donald (Livingstone) Clink
            Tracing Livingstones from Argyleshire to Glasgow22 June 2008Jill Richmond
               Tracing Livingstones from Argyleshire to Glasgow24 June 2008Donald (Livingstone) Clink
   Tracing Livingstones from Argyleshire to Glasgow22 June 2008Kyle MacLea
      Tracing Livingstones from Argyleshire to Glasgow10 January 2009Bob Brown
         Tracing Livingstones from Argyleshire to Glasgow13 January 2009Kyle MacLea
   Tracing Livingstones from Argyleshire to Glasgow28 June 2008P Livingston
      Tracing Livingstones from Argyleshire to Glasgow30 June 2008Kyle MacLea

Return to Main Listings     Return to ANZ Listings     Return to Homepage