Clan CrestThe Clan McLea/Livingstone Forum

Code of
Conduct
Title: Nova Scotia Livingstone connected to Bachul Livingstones?
Posted by: Donald (Livingstone) Clink
Date: 12 April 2008

Hi All, 

I was perusing through messages posted on a Livingston genealogy forum connected with ancestry.com and found one descendant of Angus Livingstone of Boudelaire Island, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada who had a family tradition that Angus  who settled with brothers Malcolm and George in Nova Scotia in the early 1800's were descended from Malcolm Livingstone a brother of 18th century Baron Duncan Livingstone. Angus and his three brothers apparently originate from Mull as did several other Livingstone Highland settlers in Nova Scotia and PEI who arrived in the early 1800's.

This Bachuil connection I found especially  interesting as it was the first time I had found Cape Breton, Nova Scotia Livingstones stating that they had any family connection with the Bachuil Livingstones. 

Unfortunately there was no full name, address or e-mail to send a message. Eventually I should be able make contact with Angus Livingstone's descendants and see if any others out there are familiar with this intruiging piece of family information.

regards, 

Donald

** This Thread has ended - Please do NOT attempt to resurrect it! **

Replies

Title:Date:Posted By:
Nova Scotia Livingstone connected to Bachul Livingstones?12 April 2008Donald (Livingstone) Clink
   Nova Scotia Livingstone connected to Bachul Livingstones?12 April 2008Donald (Livingstone) Clink
   Nova Scotia Livingstone connected to Bachul Livingstones?12 April 2008Kyle MacLea

Return to Main Listings     Return to ANZ Listings     Return to Homepage