Clan CrestThe Clan McLea/Livingstone Forum

Code of
Conduct
Title: What would you like to see in a Clan Society?
Posted by: Kyle MacLea
Date: 12 May 2008

Dear Clansmen,

There have been some discussions going on regarding finally putting together a formal Clan Society for the MacLeas and Livingstones.  We are working through discussions of such things as membership, structure, etc.  But before we get too far in things, David Livingston suggested, and I concur, that we need to poll our most active members (i.e., those of us who read the Forum) and see what THEY want in a Society.

And so, I bring the questions to you:

1.  What would you like to see in a Clan Society?

2.  How much would you be willing to spend on yearly membership?

3.  What kinds of things could the Clan offer you that would make membership worth your while?

4.  Are you willing to help in some way as an officer or volunteer?  What skills or experience could you bring?

Feel free to make any comments you like (sticking to these questions or not), but if you have any input on the questions above, I would be especially interested to hear your answers.

You may direct your comments in reply to this Forum, if you wish, or you may email them to me privately.

I may be reached at ksm6 -at- cornell -dot- edu.

I know there are a lot of clansmen who may read this and think that I am not looking for THEIR opinion.  I assure you I am.  I want as many opinions as I can get.  Please send me your thoughts--they will help us to build the Society that YOU want!  Thank you all!

Kyle MacLea

** This Thread has ended - Please do NOT attempt to resurrect it! **

Replies

Title:Date:Posted By:
What would you like to see in a Clan Society?12 May 2008Kyle MacLea
   What would you like to see in a Clan Society?14 May 2008Roberta Ann Livingstone
      What would you like to see in a Clan Society?15 May 2008Donald (Livingstone) Clink
         What would you like to see in a Clan Society?15 May 2008Roberta Ann Livingstone
            What would you like to see in a Clan Society?15 May 2008Donald (Livingstone) Clink
            What would you like to see in a Clan Society?16 May 2008Kevin Livingston
   What would you like to see in a Clan Society?13 May 2008Jerry Schmidt
      What would you like to see in a Clan Society?14 May 2008Donald (Livingstone) Clink
   What would you like to see in a Clan Society?13 May 2008Donald (Livingstone) Clink
   What would you like to see in a Clan Society?13 May 2008Jill Richmond
      What would you like to see in a Clan Society?14 May 2008Donald (Livingstone) Clink
         What would you like to see in a Clan Society?14 May 2008Jill Richmond
         What would you like to see in a Clan Society?14 May 2008David Wyse Livingston
   What would you like to see in a Clan Society?13 May 2008Hamish Mcleay

Return to Main Listings     Return to ANZ Listings     Return to Homepage