Clan CrestThe Clan McLea/Livingstone Forum

Code of
Conduct
Title: Committee to Form a Clan Society
Posted by: Kyle MacLea
Date: 23 May 2008

Dear Clansmen and Clanswomen,

We have been having some discussions regarding forming a Clan Society.  I have been working a bit on a plan to create a Society, which I would like to share with a Committee that will put into place the plans after they are modified... or thrown out entirely and a new plan developed!

Some of this began with off-Forum discussions, and I have solicited input here to see where people would like this to go--and there have been some great suggestions!

But, now I want to get down to the details and make a plan.  I will (no really this time) be putting the final touches on my draft document that would outline the Society this weekend.  At that time, I would like to send it to all interested persons so we can get down to final discussions and plans.  

I'd like to ask now for anyone who would like to receive those plans via email, to email me NOW.  I can be reached at ksm6 -at- cornell -dot- edu.
Please email me even if you have been involved in previous rounds of discussions with me, because I want to make sure everyone I've been emailing really wants to be a part of the discussion, and I'm not spamming you!
I would like to have a large group, and you can contribute as much or as little as you would like.  But this would be the Committee (including the Chief) that would present a proposal for the Chief to establish our Society. So, please let your voice be heard!

Kyle=

** This Thread has ended - Please do NOT attempt to resurrect it! **

Return to Main Listings     Return to ANZ Listings     Return to Homepage