Clan CrestThe Clan McLea/Livingstone Forum

Code of
Conduct
Title: RIP Allan L Livingstone, of Newport News, VA. USA
Posted by: Bachuil
Date: 25 September 2008

It is with sadness that I have to report the passing of my kinsman Allan L Livingstone, of Newport News, VA on August 19 2008. 

His brother Robert, (cousin Bob) sent me this news and a lovely photo of the family. I had hoped that next summer I would get my brother to travel with me to the clan gathering and have the opportunity to introduce you to him. Unfortunately that will not happen. Our local Chief succumbed to cancer a few weeks ago. It was an impressive service as his casket was loaded into the hearse by his children accompanied by a bagpiper playing the Marine Corp Hymn. I thought you should know that the Clan has lost a proud and loyal member. A Funeral Mass was conducted on Saturday, August 23 at St. Jerome Catholic Church by Rev. Ken Wood. Interment will take place at a later date in Quantico National Cemetery.

He is survived by his wife, Rose, children - Mary Vislocky, Eileen, Rose, Maureen Boccitto, Allan, James, and John, their spouses, his 9 grandchildren, his brother, Robert, and sister, Marie "Bonnie" Dickerson.

I have sent my condolence to Bob to pass on.

Bobs ancestors came from Bachuil so we really are cousins albeit slightly distant.

It was a great joy for me when Bob came over to Scotland a year or so ago and we travelled up to Lismore together.

Allan L. Livingstone. May he Rest in Peace and Rise in Glory.

** This Thread has ended - Please do NOT attempt to resurrect it! **

Replies

Title:Date:Posted By:
RIP Allan L Livingstone, of Newport News, VA. USA25 September 2008Bachuil
   RIP Allan L Livingstone, of Newport News, VA. USA26 September 2008Kyle MacLea
      RIP Allan L Livingstone, of Newport News, VA. USA27 September 2008Donald (Livingstone) Clink

Return to Main Listings     Return to ANZ Listings     Return to Homepage