Clan CrestThe Clan McLea/Livingstone Forum

Code of
Conduct
Title: Dougal Livingstone son of Baron Coll Livingstone
Posted by: Donald (Livingstone) Clink
Date: 10 December 2008

I think I have found Dougal Livingstone born about 1834 the youngest son Baron Coll Livingstone and his wife Mary Carmichael.
If I am correct Dougal like his brother Coll left Lismore for North America. (See the MacLea Livingstone website Barons of Bachuil family tree for children of Baron Coll Livingstone and Mary Carmichael.

I found a Dougal Livingston at Pointe Edward, Lambton County, Ontario, Canada in the 1881 Canadian Census Notice the names of the two sons are same names as Baron John Livingstone and Baron Coll Livingstone. 

Pointe Edward, Lambton County, Ontario 
1881 Ontario, Canada Census
Dougal Livingston storekeeper age 45
Mary Livingston age 43 wife
Mary age 9
John age 7
Flora age 6
Sarah age 4
Coll age 2

The age of Dougal in the census is off a bit but I think it possible that this is the youngest son of Baron Coll Livingstone. 

regards, 

Donald

** This Thread has ended - Please do NOT attempt to resurrect it! **

Replies

Title:Date:Posted By:
Dougal Livingstone son of Baron Coll Livingstone10 December 2008Donald (Livingstone) Clink
   Dougal Livingstone son of Baron Coll Livingstone10 December 2008Donald (Livingstone) Clink
   Dougal Livingstone son of Baron Coll Livingstone11 December 2008Donald (Livingstone) Clink
   Dougal Livingstone son of Baron Coll Livingstone28 January 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink

Return to Main Listings     Return to ANZ Listings     Return to Homepage