Clan CrestThe Clan McLea/Livingstone Forum

Code of
Conduct
Title: I McLea, Shipbuilders, Rothesay, Isle of Bute
Posted by: Alison Ramsay
Date: 12 January 2009

Hello
I am Project Leader of Bute Sons and Daughters, a genealogy/family history group on the Isle of Bute.  I have received an enquiry from someone asking about I McLea, who apparently had a shipbuilding company on the island 1855-1893.  The person making the enquiry has a painting of the vessel 'Mary Colville' which was apparently built in the yard of I McLea in 1869.  So far I haven't been able to find out anything about I McLea, but doing a Google search I found this site, so thought you might be some of the best people to ask!  Any information that would help me answer this enquiry would be great. Thank you.
Alison Ramsay
www.butesonsanddaughters.co.uk

** This Thread has ended - Please do NOT attempt to resurrect it! **

Replies

Title:Date:Posted By:
I McLea, Shipbuilders, Rothesay, Isle of Bute12 January 2009Alison Ramsay
   I McLea, Shipbuilders, Rothesay, Isle of Bute13 January 2009Kyle MacLea
      I McLea, Shipbuilders, Rothesay, Isle of Bute13 January 2009David Wyse Livingston
         I McLea, Shipbuilders, Rothesay, Isle of Bute13 January 2009Kyle MacLea
         I McLea, Shipbuilders, Rothesay, Isle of Bute15 January 2009Alison Ramsay
      I McLea, Shipbuilders, Rothesay, Isle of Bute15 January 2009Alison Ramsay
         I McLea, Shipbuilders, Rothesay, Isle of Bute15 January 2009Kyle MacLea
            I McLea, Shipbuilders, Rothesay, Isle of Bute16 January 2009Alison Ramsay
               I McLea, Shipbuilders, Rothesay, Isle of Bute19 January 2009Kyle MacLea
               I McLea, Shipbuilders, Rothesay, Isle of Bute19 January 2009Kyle MacLea
                  I McLea, Shipbuilders, Rothesay, Isle of Bute21 January 2009Alison Ramsay
                     I McLea, Shipbuilders, Rothesay, Isle of Bute21 January 2009Kyle MacLea
               I McLea, Shipbuilders, Rothesay, Isle of Bute20 January 2009Alison Ramsay
                  I McLea, Shipbuilders, Rothesay, Isle of Bute20 January 2009Kyle MacLea
   I McLea, Shipbuilders, Rothesay, Isle of Bute17 January 2009Craig McClay Wilson

Return to Main Listings     Return to ANZ Listings     Return to Homepage