Clan CrestThe Clan McLea/Livingstone Forum

Code of
Conduct
Title: Neal Livingston- County Hastings,Ontario
Posted by: Jewel Brown
Date: 19 January 2009

I found a death record for a Neal Livingston in the County of Hastings, Ontario that I'm rather curious about.  It states Neal Livingston born Scotland, died on February 5, 1878 at the age of 95 years, religion, Presbyterian. This would make him born abt.1783. the informant is a Colin Livingston.  

I was wondering if Donald would know anything about this Neal Livingston since he has such a great knowledge of the Livingston's in Ontario.

Would appreciate any light you might be able to shed on this information Donald.

Jewel

** This Thread has ended - Please do NOT attempt to resurrect it! **

Replies

Title:Date:Posted By:
Neal Livingston- County Hastings,Ontario19 January 2009Jewel Brown
   Neal Livingston- County Hastings,Ontario19 January 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink
         Neal Livingston- County Hastings,Ontario28 January 2009Suzanne Livingstone
   Neal Livingston- County Hastings,Ontario19 January 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink
            Neal Livingston- County Hastings,Ontario20 January 2009Jewel Brown
               Neal Livingston- County Hastings,Ontario20 January 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink

Return to Main Listings     Return to ANZ Listings     Return to Homepage