Clan CrestThe Clan McLea/Livingstone Forum

Code of
Conduct
Title: New Photo added - Keil Tomb
Posted by: Young Bachuil
Date: 25 June 2005

I hope Donald doesn't mind but I have posted this email to draw attention to a super new photo that Donald sent in and which I have added to the gallery.

I am enjoying your photos from the Isle of Lismore and Mull. I am in touch with Donald MacInnis who was born at Druminn,Morvern who knows and last saw your father at the 250th Aniversary ceremony of the Battle of Culloden. (Donald wishes to say hello to your father by the way.) He has been researching his MacInnis clan and is familiar with the old Livingstone Table Tomb  Keil Cemetary at Morvern constructed by Donald Livingstone in 1760 for his parents John Livingstone and Ann MacInnes. Donald and I are looking into the possibility of my family having a connection to the Savary Livingstones and MacInnes families who were kin and neighbours at Morvern.

He kindly sent me his excellent photo of the old Table Tomb with its heraldic shield that I have been inquiring about. He has given me permission to submit this photo of his  to your web site collection if you like.

Donald (Livingstone) Clink

** This Thread has ended - Please do NOT attempt to resurrect it! **

Return to Main Listings     Return to ANZ Listings     Return to Homepage