Clan CrestThe Clan McLea/Livingstone Forum

Code of
Conduct
Title: Dugald Livingston and Annie McIvor of Aotearoa/New Zealand
Posted by: Donald (Livingstone) Clink
Date: 11 March 2009

REgarding inquiries addressed to me via the Appin Historical Society forum regarding Dugald Livingston b.abt.1851 in the Appin Area and his wife Annie McIvor who settled at Aotearoa, New Zealand I found a Dougald Livingston who was born abt. 1853 or 1852 at Appin who lived with parents John b. abt. 1812 and Christina (Christy)b. abt. 1813 at Ballachulish in the 1850's and by 1861 the family was living at Morven. Dugald's father was a Shepherd. I could not find the family in the 1871 Scottish census so I suspect they may left for New Zealand by this point but I would need more info to verify that this was in fact the correct Dugald Livingston. It was the only one that fit the description given by the descendant. Anyways I may have found their Dugald and family. 

regards, 

Donald

** This Thread has ended - Please do NOT attempt to resurrect it! **

Replies

Title:Date:Posted By:
Dugald Livingston and Annie McIvor of Aotearoa/New Zealand11 March 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink
   Dugald Livingston and Annie McIvor of Aotearoa/New Zealand22 April 2009Bryan Livingston
      Dugald Livingston and Annie McIvor of Aotearoa/New Zealand22 April 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink

Return to Main Listings     Return to ANZ Listings     Return to Homepage