Clan CrestThe Clan McLea/Livingstone Forum

Code of
Conduct
Title: Neil Livingston and Janet McNair of Elgin County, Ontario
Posted by: Donald (Livingstone) Clink
Date: 02 April 2009

Roberta I started a new thread for Neil and Janet Livingston of Elgin County, Ontario  so any of their descendants might better see our discussions and information. 

Kyle is absolutely right this Livingston family has Craignish, Argyll, Scotland roots. The LDS information also indicates this. My parish map of Argyll is filed away upstairs I guess I should go find it. 

regards, 

Donald

** This Thread has ended - Please do NOT attempt to resurrect it! **

Replies

Title:Date:Posted By:
Neil Livingston and Janet McNair of Elgin County, Ontario 02 April 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink
   Neil Livingston and Janet McNair of Elgin County, Ontario 02 April 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink
         Neil Livingston and Janet McNair of Elgin County, Ontario 03 April 2009Kyle MacLea
      Neil Livingston and Janet McNair of Elgin County, Ontario 03 April 2009Kyle MacLea
         Neil Livingston and Janet McNair of Elgin County, Ontario 03 April 2009Jewel Brown
            Neil Livingston and Janet McNair of Elgin County, Ontario 03 April 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink
            Neil Livingston and Janet McNair of Elgin County, Ontario 03 April 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink
               Neil Livingston and Janet McNair of Elgin County, Ontario 03 April 2009Roberta Ann Livingstone
            Neil Livingston and Janet McNair of Elgin County, Ontario 03 April 2009Jewel Brown
               Neil Livingston and Janet McNair of Elgin County, Ontario 04 April 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink
                  Neil Livingston and Janet McNair of Elgin County, Ontario 04 April 2009Jewel Brown
            Neil Livingston and Janet McNair of Elgin County, Ontario 03 April 2009Jill Richmond
                     Neil Livingston and Janet McNair of Elgin County, Ontario 04 April 2009Jewel Brown
                  Neil Livingston and Janet McNair of Elgin County, Ontario 04 April 2009Jill Richmond
                     Neil Livingston and Janet McNair of Elgin County, Ontario 04 April 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink
                        Neil Livingston and Janet McNair of Elgin County, Ontario 05 April 2009Jill Richmond

Return to Main Listings     Return to ANZ Listings     Return to Homepage