Clan CrestThe Clan McLea/Livingstone Forum

Code of
Conduct
Title: Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update
Posted by: Donald (Livingstone) Clink
Date: 22 June 2009

Hi Pat, 

Did the death certificate state where your Peter Livingston died in 1856? Was it in Appin? The researcher who submitted a few years back to the Maclea Livingstone Society copied the baptismal date as 1796 but I made a photocopy of the original Appin Parish book and it states on the page PEter was baptised in 1797. This researcher stated the parents were Duncan Livingston and Catharine McNab. I checked the original record but and Saw Duncan Livingston and Catharine McN or McNa . I could read the rest of the name. I could tell if was McNab or McNichol to be honest. The original record keeper in the 1790's litterally ran of page and did not get the last few letters in a way that is legible. All I can make out for certain was Duncan Livingston and Catherine McN or McNa?

I have not been able figure out where Peter Livingston's parents Duncan and Catharine  lived before Port Appin. Certainly there is a possibility of both Appin and Lismore connection given the close proximity and close connection of APpin and Lismore Livingstons. 

regards, 

Donald

** This Thread has ended - Please do NOT attempt to resurrect it! **

Replies

Title:Date:Posted By:
Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update29 April 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink
   Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update29 April 2009Kyle MacLea
            Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update29 April 2009Kyle MacLea
               Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update30 April 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink
         Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update30 April 2009Virginia Adams
            Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update01 May 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink
               Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update22 May 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink
            Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update02 May 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink
   Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update22 May 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink
      Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update13 June 2009Pat Gill
         Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update15 June 2009Virginia Adams
            Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update15 June 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink
               Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update16 June 2009Virginia Adams
                  Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update16 June 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink
         Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update15 June 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink
            Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update18 June 2009Pat Gill
               Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update22 June 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink
                  Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update22 June 2009Virginia Adams
                     Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update22 June 2009Virginia Adams
                     Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update23 June 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink
                        Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update23 June 2009Virginia Adams
                  Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update24 June 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink
                     Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update24 June 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink
                        Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update25 June 2009Virginia Adams
                           Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update25 June 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink
                  Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update25 June 2009Virginia Adams
                     Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update25 June 2009Donald (Livingstone) CLink
                        Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update27 June 2009Virginia Adams
                           Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update28 June 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink
         Peter Livingston of Port Appin Update21 June 2009Michael Livingstone

Return to Main Listings     Return to ANZ Listings     Return to Homepage