Clan CrestThe Clan McLea/Livingstone Forum

Code of
Conduct
Title: Mull and Neighbouring Morvern Maclea/Livingstones related
Posted by: Roberta Ann Livingstone
Date: 13 July 2009

Hi Donald:

I was printing the 1841 Fort William Census today and I noticed so many Livingstons had their grandchildren or nieces and nephews living in the same household.  This certainly gives a way to determining the 'former' name of the spouse. I only printed Livingstons. It was interesting how the Livingston families were living close to the names of other families who I know are of our family.  Clanish, all right.

I have a queston about Donald 1728-1816.  I see his Mother was a McInnis but, was he married.

I found McInnises' living with Livingstons in the Fort William Census-1841.

Regards;

Roberta

** This Thread has ended - Please do NOT attempt to resurrect it! **

Replies

Title:Date:Posted By:
Mull and Neighbouring Morvern Maclea/Livingstones related11 July 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink
   Mull and Neighbouring Morvern Maclea/Livingstones related11 July 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink
      Mull and Neighbouring Morvern Maclea/Livingstones related12 July 2009Roberta Ann Livingstone
         Mull and Neighbouring Morvern Maclea/Livingstones related12 July 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink
      Mull and Neighbouring Morvern Maclea/Livingstones related12 July 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink
   Mull and Neighbouring Morvern Maclea/Livingstones related12 July 2009Jewel Brown
            Mull and Neighbouring Morvern Maclea/Livingstones related13 July 2009Roberta Ann Livingstone
               Mull and Neighbouring Morvern Maclea/Livingstones related13 July 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink

Return to Main Listings     Return to ANZ Listings     Return to Homepage