Clan CrestThe Clan McLea/Livingstone Forum

Code of
Conduct
Title: Livingstones/Livingstons in Cumberland County, North Carolina circa 1700's
Posted by: Jewel Brown
Date: 15 July 2009

Hello Donald,  

I took a look at the 1790 census for N.Carolina it doesn't give a great deal of information but this is what I found.

Flora McDonald in Moore County, District of Fayette,This is the only area in North Carolina that had a Flora McDonald. In her household which she is the head of there are 1 male over the age of 16, 2 males between the age of 0 and 15, and 3 females.

In Cumberland County in the District of Fayette there was a Robert Livingston in his household there is 1 male over the age of 16, 1 male between the age of 0 and 15 and 1 female, also 7 slaves.

In Sampson County, district of Fayette there were 2 John Livingston's

1. 1 male over the age of 16, 5 males from 0 to 15 years of age, 3 females and 1 slave.

2.John Livingston 1 male over the age of 16, 1 male from 0 to 15 years of age, 1 female and 1 slave.

There were no LivingstonE's in the 1790 census for No. Carolina,  but there were a couple of Levingstons in a different County I can go back and get that info if you need me to.

Jewel

** This Thread has ended - Please do NOT attempt to resurrect it! **

Replies

Title:Date:Posted By:
Livingstones/Livingstons in Cumberland County, North Carolina circa 1700's15 July 2009Donald (Livingstone) Clink
   Livingstones/Livingstons in Cumberland County, North Carolina circa 1700's15 July 2009Jewel Brown

Return to Main Listings     Return to ANZ Listings     Return to Homepage